Rules & Regulations
We want all our friends to be safe and healthy and require the following rules and requirements be met.
- Must be non-people and non-pet aggressive
- Must be non-food or toy protective
- Must have been socialized with other dogs and humans
- Owners will need to certify that their dog(s) have not previously harmed or shown aggression or threatening behavior towards any other person or dog.
- All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations and submit written proof.
- All dogs must be in good health and owners must certify that their pet is in good health and have not had any contagious illnesses within the last 30 days.
- I would be happy to work with your Holisic vet if there is a health reason your dog can not have Vaccinations.
- All dogs MUST be on a regular flea and tick program.
- Dogs in the “bully breed” classification (American Pit Bull Terriers, American Bull Dogs, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, Miniature Bull Terriers, Dobermans, Rottweilers, and/or mixed breeds that have the characteristics/appearance of one of these breeds are not permitted).
- Any wolf/wolf hybrid
- Dogs that have a history of anti-social behavior with people or other dogs.
- Pregnant dogs